Woven Bodice/Torso Block for developing your own sewing patterns. It includes the back torso, front torso and a sleeve block to match. Sizes from bust 32 to 40 inches (81.3-101.6 cm). All blocks are available in full scale and quarter scale.
- The blocks are drafted with 3, 2, and 2 ease at the bust, waist and hip respectively.
- The bust fitting dart is located at the corner of the neck but can be shifted to any convenient/preferable location.
- This block is drafted for the average B-cup shape and bigger cup-sized shapes may require a full-bust adjustment.
- The bodice is drafted to take on a sleeve. The sleeve block is a straight, unshaped sleeve with minimal ease of less than 1/4” at the sleeve cap. Instructions on how to adjust the pattern for a sleeveless bodice and how to increase the sleeve cap ease are included in the accompanying booklet.
- The pattern is not inclusive of seam allowances.
Style Number: 3001
Size Range: Sizes 6-14 (all included in the pattern).
Layers: This pattern has a layers feature that allows you to print only the size(s) you need. The pattern is also colour-coded with different line weights to assist you in identifying and tracing out the correct size.
Measurement System: Imperial (inches) and Metric (cm). This pattern has been drafted using the imperial system and conversions to metric are approximates.
Download Size: 3.5 MB
PDF Digital instruction booklet and A4/US Letter pattern tiles- 11 and 17 pages
PDF Large paper (A0) format pattern
buy larger sizes woven bodice block here