Woven Bodice/Torso Block for developing your own sewing patterns. It includes the back torso, front torso and a sleeve block to match. Sizes from bust 32 to 40 inches (81.3-101.6 cm). Made available in full scale and quarter scale.
This listing is a bundle of the Misses’ dartless bodice block and the bodice block. All pattern pieces are interchangeable. This bundle gives you the flexibility to choose what type of block based on the style features of the garment you want to design.
- The blocks are drafted with 3, 2, and 2 ease at the bust, waist and hip respectively.
- Both blocks are drafted from the same measurement sets, the pattern pieces are interchangeable and will fit quite similarly.
- The bust fitting dart is located at the corner of the neck but can be shifted to any convenient/preferable location.
- This pattern is drafted for the average B-cup shape, which is a figure that has a full bust measurement that is 2 inches larger than the upper bust measurement. Bigger cup-sized shapes may require full-bust adjustment.
- The bodice is drafted to take on a sleeve. The sleeve block is a straight, unshaped sleeve with minimal ease of less than 1/4” at the sleeve cap. Instructions on how to adjust the pattern for a sleeveless bodice and how to increase the sleeve cap ease are included in the accompanying booklet.
- The pattern is not inclusive of seam allowances.
Style Number: 3001 & 3003
Size Range: Sizes 6-14 (B-cup) all included in the pattern.
Layers: This pattern has a layers feature that allows you to print only the size(s) you need. The pattern is also colour-coded with different line weights to assist you in identifying and tracing out the correct size.
Measurement System: Imperial (inches) and Metric (cm). This pattern has been drafted using the imperial system and conversions to metric are approximates.
Download Size: 8 MB
1. PDF Digital instruction booklet and A4/US Letter pattern tiles- 11 and 17 pages
2. PDF Large paper (A0) format pattern.
3. PDF Digital instruction booklet and A4/US Letter pattern tiles- 11 and 17 pages
4. PDF Large paper (A0) format pattern.
Copyright. All rights reserved. for personal use only.
No part of this document may be reproduced, transmitted or shared in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior consent of SewExplicit Patterns.
You own the rights to all patterns you develop with this block, however, you may not share or resell this pattern.