- Women’s Bodice/Torso Block for developing sewing patterns. It includes the back torso, front torso, and a sleeve block to match. Sizes from busts 42 to 50 inches (106.7-127.0 cm). All blocks are available in full scale and one-fifth scale.
- The blocks are drafted with 3, 2, and 2 ease at the bust, waist and hip respectively.
- The bust fitting dart is located at the corner of the neck but can be shifted to any convenient/preferable location.
- This block is drafted for the average C-cup shape and bigger cup-sized shapes may require a full-bust adjustment.
- The bodice is drafted to take on a sleeve. The sleeve block is a straight, unshaped sleeve with minimal ease of less than 1/4” at the sleeve cap. Instructions on how to adjust the pattern for a sleeveless bodice and how to increase the sleeve cap ease are included in the accompanying booklet.
- The pattern is not inclusive of seam allowances.
Style Number: 3004
Size Range: Sizes 16-24 (all included in the pattern).
Layers: This pattern has layers feature that allows you to print only the size(s) you need. The pattern is also coded with different line weights to assist you in identifying and tracing out the correct size.
Measurement System: Imperial (inches) and Metric (cm). This pattern has been drafted using the imperial system and conversions to metric are approximates.
Download Size: 3.7 MB
PDF Digital instruction booklet and A4/US Letter pattern tiles- 13 and 21 pages
PDF Large paper (A0) format pattern
buy smaller sizes woven bodice blocks set here
No refunds on digital items
There are no reviews yet.